Sunday, May 25, 2008

Canal Daze

Yesterday, John and I went to the canal at White River State Park. We rented bikes and rode past the zoo, across the river, around the canal, then met some friends at Henry's on East. The 500 Festival Parade was just ending, so there were lots of people in the neighborhood. After that, we happened to run into some friends and went to the the Rathskeller Biergarten.

All in all, it was a great day, even if I did get a sunburn :/

In about a week, I start my new job at the Hancock County Public Library. I'm so excited, because I started a wiki to organize my thoughts and shared it with my new boss. She responded to say it's the first time she's ever used a wiki before, but thought it would be a great communication tool. That made my day, and I haven't even officially started work there!

Perhaps once I get settled in, I can talk to the IT Manager to see about setting up an internal wiki.

Anyway, have a great holiday, everyone. Enjoy the race, if that's your thing :)

No comments: