Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Saving the Universe

Over the past few days, I've been on a mini-vacation from my Ball State job. During that time, I've rediscovered my favorite MMORPG of all time: City of Heroes.

My avatar's name is Checkerd Jester and I play on the Victory server. He's a character I've had for a while now (probably since 2005). I enjoy having fun while I team up with other heroes, and I have several catchphrases that show my character's humorous side.

I've been on hiatus for about a year, but seeing Iron Man inspired me to renew my subscription to the game. There have been a lot of changes, but the community is as strong as ever. I've been impressed with how easy it's been to get back into the swing of things.

I found a new resource about the game from one of the members of my supergroup the other day. It's a wiki that tells you everything you'd want to know about the game. That's one thing I love about CoH; the commitment of its players.

Tomorrow I go back to work, so expect some library related postings in the near future. Until then, good night!

No comments: